SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED
We are not accepting submissions
- Essay: Write and submit one 800-1000 word essay on fitness or sports topic that interests you. Be original and creative
- Scholarship payment: One-time payment of $500 to help the winner purchase or get access to educational materials, books or resources
- Deadline: April 15th 2017, 11:59 pm PST
- Announcing the winner: April 30, 2017, we will notify the winner by email. If the winner does not respond within 10 days of the initial contact attempt a new winner will be chosen.
- Application: Complete the application form below. Incomplete applications won’t be considered
- Acceptable file format: Submit the essay in the WORD (.doc, .docx) or PDF format
Scholarship Application Form
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
- Eligibility: Any high school, trade school, college or university students
- Essay topic: 800-1,000 word essay in the area of running, fitness or sports. Essay should be original and not published anywhere else.
- Examples of suitable content:
- How being fit influences my life
- Why I love jogging in the morning
- How getting the right running shoes for bunions helped me keep running
- How to whiten your running shoes
- Other: The submitted essays could be published on our website for marketing and promotional reasons.